The Health Center Resource Clearinghouse provides access to easily accessible, high quality resources developed by our partners for us by community health center staff and other public health professionals.
There are multiple paths to the resource on this site:
- Our Homepage offers direct access to resources in our database through a series of Quick Finds.
- Our News and Events page keeps you current with the latest from the clearinghouse and our partners.
- Our Partners page allows you to find information on each National Cooperative Agreement (NCA) organization, alphabetically and by topic area.
- Our Find Resources page lets you search our collection of over 500 electronic documents by a simple keyword search or more advanced search options.
- Our Priority Topics portal provides access to resources developed by our partners that address key and emerging issues as well as national data and background information.
- 6. Our Promising Practices (https://www.healthcenterinfo.
org/promising-practices/) area highlights activities, procedures, approaches, and policies that lead to, or is likely to lead to, improved outcomes or increased efficiency for health centers.